Re: Chinese Dosimeter Vendors

You can ask for information at:

CONQUEROR ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD.
 No15 CHENGFU ROAD
 HAIDIAN DISTRICT
 BEIJING 100083
 PR CHINA

 FAX: 86 10 62081808 o 86 10 66186069

They can send you some free samples, if you desire. For further information
you can contact with:

Dra. Maria Amor Duch
INSTITUT DE TECNIQUES ENERGETIQUES
Barcelona (Spain)
duch@inte.upc.es

jgreco@kodak.com escribió:

> Is anyone familiar with dosimeter vendors in China (i.e., Chinese vendors)
> ?  Specifically, I'm looking for film badge
> or TLD service.   I know Landauer does business over there, but am a bit
> unsure of customs, shipping snafus,
> lag time, etc.
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Joe Greco, RSO
> jgreco@kodak.com

begin:          vcard
fn:             Agustín  Ruiz Martínez
n:              Ruiz Martínez;Agustín
org:            ACPRO, S.L.
adr:            Rafael Batlle, 24;;;Barcelona;Barcelona;08017;Espanya
email;internet: aruiz@org.ossma.ub.es
title:          Director División Instalaciones Radiactivas
tel;work:       93.204.16.80
tel;fax:        93.204.16.80
tel;home:       93.330.62.29
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0