Radon Research....

Many, many thanks to all for the input on possible areas of research
regarding radon and the environment. I do realize that funding support is
at best very limited here and radon has lost it's luster, but still some
fascinating stuff here ......  I will pass on these ideas to the student
in question and see if his imagination is stimulated to any degree. And
let me say that indeed I do agree in principle with routing him to a
capable advisor, however, I recall that when I took my PhD research topic
to my advisor long, long ago seemingly in another galaxy, it was a
completely new and innovative idea with which he had little
experience....... but we did OK.... because we were both willing to learn.
Education on both sides of the coin, for student and teacher(advisor), is
always a learning process.

Again.... thanks to you all.......

Tom Harrison, Ph.D.
Radiation Safety Program