Re: RE: Research on Radon

I tend to think that, in this case, "a lotta help" wouldn't be good enough.
take "disertation [sic] level research" to mean original work at the
doctoral
level.  For this kind of research, there is no substitute for a
knowledgeable
advisor.  I suggest that you steer this individual into some research area
that you can support.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com