Need information about the Pipe Explorer

Dear radsafers,

in an old issue of the Health Physics (half a year ago or so) I read about
the Pipe Explorer. I am very interested in this technique and I would like
to get more informations. But all the e-mail addresses and phone numbers I
found in the Health Physics or the web sit of OST didn't work. Would someone
please so kind and provide me with a correct e-mail adress or phone number
of somebody who is responsible for the Pipe Explorer.

Thank you in advance for your help.

BTW, regarding the thread 'Technical Grammar Peeves' Charles W. Migliore
stated 'Simpler is better'.
 I absolutely agree, because this would be very helpful for those folks,
like me, with limitated knowledges of the englisch language.

Peter Hewing
Radiation Protection of
Siemens Karlstein
phone: +49 6188-789251