Re: HP tech Payscale

David,

I appreciate your comments on my ability to spell check a document, but
when passionate, you tend to disregard those minor details - I believe that
all understood my point.  By the way, were you an English major?

Regardless,  the technicians and immediate supervisors at my facility are
the most important aspect of my program.  You may want to poll other
facilities to gain the opinions of others. The technician's knowledge and
ability to function in the field are paramount to the success of any
program - regardless of whether they are a permanent or mobile work force.
In the past on this website, I have detected an overall disregard for the
professional conduct/status of RP technicians.  I hope not to have offended
anybody, but the serious professionals in this business (including
technicans) do realize what I have posted as being factual.  All the best
procedures, training programs, and facilities do not result in success.
The proof is the field implementation.  I am very proud of those in my
program and challenge all to review thier own.

If any are doubtful, please feel free to contact me and I will arrange a
tour of my facility, technician interviews and all.

By the way, I did not spell check - individual comments on my grammar are
appreciated..

Thanks for your time,

John.