Re: Room Coating/Fogger

Dave,

What about decontaminating the room prior to work?  I would suggest wet rags,
mild soap and water.  The water will help to reduce your airborne
concentration.  I would also use  hepa ventilation.  Dispose of the wet mop
heads and rags as rad waste, of course.  The airborne concentration has a
relationship with high levels of loose surface contamination. Thus, reduce
the loose surface contamination levels and your airborne concentration will
improve.

Coating over contamination will requrie an even larger effort of cleanup in
the future.

Good luck,

David Romaine
radsrvs@aol.com