Re: HP tech Payscale

how little we know. So many of are there because they cannot work
nukes... so they hide there. make the frist cut and they are in..DOE
scale should equal A HOUSE TECH.THERE or more.. if you take away deim
it would be hard to get the good techs.Unless its a good rate .
--- TLBaker@aol.com wrote:
> DOE has a policy for fitness for duty.  Former dope
> head road techs used to
> go to DOE for the no test policy.  NO more.  Random
> testing after the initial
> to get hired is a very real possibility.

> information can be accessed at
> http://www.ehs.uiuc.edu/~rad/radsafe.html

===
mark sasser
at duke99301@yahoo.com
pager# 888-768-7451 640 east ice harbor dr pasco wa. 99301