Re: HP tech Payscale

To all,

As a former contractor technician, I will express my sincere disappointment
at the generalizations made in reference to contractor techs.  Really, to
get to the point,, most contractor techs have more experience than any
scientists with an education.  Placing judgement without experience is in
poor taste.  I have worked both as a technician, middle manager, and senior
manageri and I dobt many on this page have performed in all of those
capacities.  So, I would ask that you consider very carefully your
judgements and overall charecterizations.  RP, HP technicians, regardless
of employment status, are those who implement our programs.  If you want an
effective program, you had best respect and develop thier talents and
experience.

Sincerely disappointed in those who do not share my views,

John Moser