Re[2]: HP tech Payscale

       To quote Albert Einstein: "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

       Contractor Health Physics Technicians have to be able to react to
       situations presented to them in the field.  No amount of education can
       take the place of experience and being imaginative under demanding,
       stressful situations.

       My opinions only.  I can't remember doing a decay calculation while I
       was inside a steam generator physically extracting an
       overzealous maintenance worker. Imagine that!