Greenpeace prefers La Hague to Kerala

re. the story below, here's a suggestion for Greenpeace: go to India's
Kerala State to cart away the 77-square-mile stretch of ocean front where
radiation levels up to 30 times higher than most people on  the planet
experience... are not causing any harm, according to recent studies by
scientists (see BBC's posting at
http://www.nandotimes.com/healthscience/story/0,1080,47541-76686-548122-0,00
.html ). There are similar radiation zones in southern China, Iran and
Brazil, but the Kerala coast is believed to be the only high radioactivity
region with a high population density. There are about 5,200 per square mile
here.