Sources looking for a home...

Final attempt to find a worthy home for two lonely, but young and active
sources.

There is an ophthalmologist in Phoenix who is trying to off-load a pair of
90Sr sources he no longer needs for his private practice (and sadly we do
not need them at our Medical Institution). The sources are 150 mCi (90Sr,
calibration date 7/28/98) and 93 mCi (90Sr, calibration date 7/28/98). If
you wish to obtain these splendid sources, contact their owner at his Email
address: secapec@aol.com

They'll provide energy and activity for years to come... (T1/2=28 yr., E
beta max= 550 keV).