ICRP citation information

I recently sent complete citation information regarding a recent copy of the
Annals of the ICRP.  Unfortunately, I elected to clean out my mailboxes
after sending this information into the ether and prior to having it
returned to me.  Even more unfortunately, I can't remember the full name of
the person requesting this information.  So, with my apologies to those of
you who aren't interested (and to the gentleman whose name eludes me), here
is the information:

Annals of the ICRP
Publication #79, Genetic Susceptibility to Cancer
Volume 28, No. 1/2 1998
ISSN 0146-6453

Andy

P. Andrew Karam, CHP
Radiation Safety Officer
University of Rochester
(716) 275-1473 (voice)
(716) 256-0365 (fax)
andrew_karam@urmc.rochester.edu

There is no Chase so pleasant, methinks, as to drive a Thought, by good
conduct, from one end of the World to the other; and never to lose sight of
it till it fall into Eternity, where all things are lost as to our
knowledge.    T. Burnet, The Theory of the Earth, 1697