RE: Kosov DU - New Scientist Report

	<many snips in the interest of the bandwidth>

> As best as I can determine, the human data on uranium inhalation is
> difficult to interpret and most of the animal studies were short term
> investigations.
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Paul Frame

	_____

	Paul,

	I'm sure you are very well aware of this, but for the benefit of
our other RADSAFE friends,  Newell Stennard's book "Radioactivity and
Health, A History" contains a very detailed discussion of these and
other studies regarding uranium.  I would certainly recommend it for
those interested in this topic.

	Is it a reference in the RAND report?

	Doug Minnema
	Defense Programs, DOE