Re[2]: Kosov DU - New Scientist Report -Reply

Excellent point - Helen Caldicott spoke of this same type of self-truth at
her low-level radioactive symposium in NYC last year.
The technical-types in the audiance winced at the thought, and those that
were "in touch with their inner selves" (my quote) thought it was the dawn
of a new day.

"Perception is reality" taken to a new level.

Phil Egidi
ORNL/GJ
7pe@ornl.gov