Re[2]: Kosov DU - New Scientist Report -Reply

Eric,

Excellent points!  The problem with our friends at the "New Scientist"
may stem from the same font of situational ethic that currently
plagues many of our institutions of higher learning and may be
affecting those entering the scientific fields where they choose to
call themselves scientists, but have no real sense of the "scientific
method."

Many universities today are teaching our students that the truth is
"what you believe it to be."  Principles of universality are passe` and
rejected by "new and enlightened methods of finding your own
truth."

Check into what's being taught at many colleges across the country.
 You might be troubled by what you find.  Imagine a generation from
now in the LNTH debate where it's not a matter of what you can
prove, but we you "believe" the truth to be.

Have a great day!
My own personal/non-corporate thoughts,
v/r
Michael