Re: Standards for Ge detector calibration

     Try aeat-qsa.com. They are the old Amersham company. I am sure there
     is a site for Analytics or Isotope Products.

     Riasp Medora

Subject: Standards for Ge detector calibration
Author:  <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu> at FE-INTERNET
Date:    6/11/1999 8:28 AM

Hi, all

I am interested in acquiring a radioactivity standard (in solid form,
although in liquid form would be acceptable as well) for a Ge detector
calibration. Any hints? Are any of you aware of any Internet site with a
list of suppliers, either european or world-wide based?

Thanks in advance,

J. Merino
Departament de Fisica. Grup de Fisica de les Radiacions
Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona . Edifci Cc
08193, Bellaterra, Barcelona
SPAIN

Telephone: +34  93 581 1191
Fax: +34  93 581 2155