Re: Standards for Ge detector calibration

Hello mr Merino

i came back from a visit in Braunschweig Germany the company name is AEA
Tecnology QSA GmbH

they can help you in any typs of standards. I will sand you on monday the
pfone number  and than say to the gay that you gort the adress from Charly
Frey Switzerland from Indermuehle logistics.

till Monday

Charly

J. Merino schrieb:

> Hi, all
>
> I am interested in acquiring a radioactivity standard (in solid form,
> although in liquid form would be acceptable as well) for a Ge detector
> calibration. Any hints? Are any of you aware of any Internet site with a
> list of suppliers, either european or world-wide based?
>
> Thanks in advance,

> J. Merino
> Departament de Fisica. Grup de Fisica de les Radiacions
> Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona . Edifci Cc
> 08193, Bellaterra, Barcelona
> SPAIN
>
> Telephone: +34  93 581 1191
> Fax: +34  93 581 2155
> e-mail: Joan.Merino@uab.es

begin:          vcard
fn:             Carl-Heinz Frey
n:              Frey;Carl-Heinz
org:            <Indermühle Logistik>
adr:            Rheinweg 5;;;Zurzach;;5330;Switzerland
email;internet: charlyfrey@bluewin.ch
title:          Heath Physics
tel;work:       056 269 69 36
tel;fax:        056 249 44 49