RE: X-rays by Chiropractors

In Georgia X-rays are licensed and regulated by the state. I'm not sure
of the exact nature of the regulations, but I believe it includes
calibration, testing, etc. of the machine, and training of the operator.

I carry a digital dosimeter (Xetex 415A), and my chiropractor shot it
once, just out of curiosity, with the same setting he uses for a torso
x-ray. It showed a dose of 42 mR, if I remember right.

Bruce Bugg