PGT NIM module info/manuals, anyone?

Hello,

Does anyone have (or have idea where to get) manuals
for Princeton Gamma-Tech (PGT) NIM modules:
307  AD converter
320  SEM interface
303B Display&Scan generator
321A Line scan rm mapping interface

I have already contacted (among others) PGT and they don't
support these anymore - they have apparently dumped ALL
documents about these at 1990..

I'm restoring an old EDS (Energy Dispersive x-ray
Spectrometer) and the thing uses those PGT NIM
modules to get readings to computer from Si-Li
detector, and interact with SEM. The system as well
uses 340 spectroscopy amplifier and 343 pileup rejector,
but I do have manuals for those.

I'm especially interested in any practical knowledge
on the "interface" between the AD converter and
computer - how it triggers "reading ready" or such etc..
I believe the "MCA" is just a fast AD converter (307)
with fast digital-I/O card on computer..

btw: I'm sorry that this is not directly "radiation
protection" subject, but I got a hint about the existance
of this list, and that you people might use these modules
in systems, and thus have the manuals/info.

Thanks,

  Kristian Ukkonen.
  kukkonen@cc.hut.fi