Re: Detectors for municipal waste disposal trucks

Dear Irene:

I have over ten years experience in design and implementation of portable
and fixed radiological instrumentation for industrial applications.  I've
worked directly with the two leading manufacturers of this type of
equipment.

I have also coordinated and supplied BFI with approximately 900 portable
meters to monitor medical waste pick-ups by their waste trucks.  Worked with
UPS and Fed-Ex on monitoring programs, and I serve as the health physics
consultant for the second largest steel producer, and also the largest
broker of scrap materials in the world.

I would be willing to support your efforts regarding the municipal waste
management issues you are trying to address.

Respectfully,

Scott Winters

Industrial Safety Consulting Services
213 Chelsea Court