temporarily stopping mail

For those attending the HPS meeting in Philadelphia next week who wish
to stop receiving RADSAFE mail while away, the instructions for doing so
are included in the RADSAFE Frequently Asked Questions list located at:

As always, please feel free to accost me (nicely!) and introduce
yourself if you see me at the meeting.  However, keep in mind that
you're probably going to get your photo taken for posting on the Web.
:-)

Melissa Woo
RADSAFE List-owner/manager

--