From: George Xu [mailto:xug2@rpi.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 1999 11:10 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: CIRMS 2nd Report on Measurement Needs

Hi, Radsafers,

COUNCIL ON IONIZING RADIATION MEASUREMENTS AND STANDARDS(CIRMS)has
published its Second Report on NATIONAL NEEDS IN IONIZING RADIATION
MEASUREMENTS AND STANDARDS.  The copy in pdf form is now available. If
you're interested, I can e-mail you a copy (about 1.2 Mb).

Best Regards,

George Xu

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
xug2@rpi.edu