RE: Kazakhstan's Uranium Industry

Bruce,

I have a question for you off-line but the mail server has rejected three
attempts to email you directly.  Do you have a different address I could
contact you at?

Scott Kniffin

RSO Unisys Federal Systems, Lanham, MD
CHO Radiation Effects Facility, GSFC, NASA
mailto:Scott.D.Kniffin.1@gsfc.nasa.gov

The opinions expressed here are my own. They do not necessarily represent
the views of Unisys or NASA.  This material has not been reviewed by my
manager or NASA.