Joyce Davis

I am very sorry to hear that Joyce Davis has passed away.  The Greater
New York Chapter of the Health Physics Society wished that the following
be posted to RADSAFE:

The Greater New York Chapter of the Health Physics Society is grieved to
announce that Joyce Davis, CHP died on June 22, 1999. Joyce was
currently serving as Professional Standards & Ethics Committee Chair of
the AAHP.  Joyce also served on the Academy as Treasurer, 1987-1988,
Director 1989, Secretary 1992-1993, Director 1994. In addition to
becoming a CHP, Joyce was a lawyer and consultant. Joyce was well known
to many HPS members for her wit and talent. She will be missed by all
members of the Chapter.  We extend our sincere condolences to her
family.

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist <mailto:m-woo@uiuc.edu>
Div. of Environmental Health & Safety