Re: Software for Source Inventory Control

> I am looking for a good software program to take care of source inventory, record
> leak testing, disposal, etc. while at the same time have a user friendly interface
> and allow easy searching on a variety of fields. Does anyone know of a product that
> they would recommend?

A spreadsheet is not really the best way to keep track of all of the records that you
are interested in.  A database such as Microsoft Access is much more useful and
powerful.  We have designed and programmed our own database here at Georgia Tech for
the storing, viewing, and printing radiation safety related records.  If you want more
information, I am doing a poster presentation and demonstration on the database at the
HPS meeting next week.

--
Johannes "Fritz" Strydom
Health Physicist