Re: effects of oxygenation on radiation damage

My favorite RadBio reference is Eric Hall's "Radiobiology for the
Radiologist", Harper and Row, Phil.  In the 2nd edition that I have,
there is a detailed chapter on oxygen effect as well as references to it
in other chapters.

Aggie
Agnes.Barlow@Yale.edu
standard disclaimer