RE: effects of oxygenation on radiation damage

You did not leave your private email address so I am responding on the
server.

The Radiobiology text book, Introduction to Radiobiology by Tubiana,
Duttreix, and Wambersie discusses the effects of radiation on oxygenated
cells in chapter 7.  I don't know how much it will help you, but there are
two graphs that may be of interest.  The first graph plots survival curves
for both hypoxic and aerobic cells from absorbed doses of 0 to 40 Gray.  The
other plots radiosensitivity vs. partial pressure of oxygen.

I hope this helps.

Terry Harmon, RRPT
SR. HP Tech
Kelly Scientific Resources