Re: INFORMATION: IAEA RECENT TECDOC

IAEA documents can be purchased in the US through Bernan Associates.  They
are located in Lanham, MD.  1-800-274-4447 is their toll free number.

Larry Boing
lboing@anl.gov

At 11:34 PM 6/29/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>www.iaea.org
>
>Also, there is a U.S. supplier by the name of ?Bernson? (the name appeared
>also in a recent HP Newsletter-March?) with a website by that name.  IAEA
>will refer you or you can contact me and I will dig it out of my notes.
>
>Regards,
>
>Bob Hearn
>rah@america.net
>

>At 03:29 PM 6/29/99 -0500, jack bell wrote:
>>How does one obtain IAEA documents?
>>
>>Jack Bell, bellstar@erols.com

Lawrence E Boing
Argonne National Laboratory
Decommissioning Program
9700 South Cass Avenue, Bldg 362 / TD Division
Argonne, IL  60439

Phone      630.252.6729
Fax          630.252.1885
e-mail:    lboing@anl.gov