RE: CPN AmBe neutron moisture gauge disposal

CPN is now Boart Longyear at 510-228-9770; they were in Martinez, CA

-----Original Message-----
From: Irene K Sakimoto [mailto:isakimot@hawaii.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 1999 1:27 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: CPN AmBe neutron moisture gauge disposal

Hi Everyone,

We are trying to dispose of our broken CPN neutron moisture gauges but
have been unable to find CPN.  Are they out of business?  Does anyone out
there know where I could dispose these gauges?

Please respond to me personally unless it benefits the list.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Irene Sakimoto
University of Hawaii
Environmental Health and Safety Office