From: M. Woo [mailto:m-woo@uiuc.edu]
Sent: Friday, July 02, 1999 8:58 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: more meeting photos

Sorry the web server's been down; it should be up again.

I've posted the remaining Philly HPS meeting photos at the same URL as
always:

http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/m-woo/photos.html

I'd like to thank and congratulate Kent Lambert (if you're out there
Kent, I did finally find a Philly sweatshirt for my husband, thanks a
bunch), Betsy Ullrich and the rest of the Local Arrangements Committee
for the great job they did on the meeting!

--
Melissa Woo, Health Physicist <mailto:m-woo@uiuc.edu>
Div. of Environmental Health & Safety