Web Based Radiopharmaceutical Database

Dear Radsafe,
I developed a FDA approved Radiopharmaceutical database. The database can
can be searched by chemical, half life, decay mode, beta and gamma
energies, medical application and biological half life on almost all
 ofthe FDA approved radiopharmaceuticals.
Additional links to other nuclear medicine sites are also listed.

 website http://www.nacse.org/cgi-bin/qml2.0/testing/radiopharm.qml

Any questions, comments or problems please personnally email me.
juet@ucs.orst.edu

---Tracy

Tracy M Jue
Oregon State University                                Graduate Student
Department of Nuclear Engineering                           Office A144
Radiation Health Physics                                   541-737-7074
100 Jefferson Ave.
Corvallis, Or 97331                                     Proverbs 3:5