Re: Portal Monitors Wanted - PCM-1B

Scott Nelson wrote:

> The Duane Arnold Energy Center is interested in the loan, rental, or purchase of 2 to 4 pre-owned Eberline PCM-1B portal monitors.  If you have any information regarding these PCMs please send info to;
> Scott Nelson
> 3277 DAEC Rd
> Palo, IA 52324
>
> E-Mail (scottnelson@alliant-energy.com)
> Phone (319-851-7676)

Scott,
  We have 6 Eberline PMC-4B portal monitors that are just about new that
we have no use for.I don't know the difference between the 1B and the
4B, but it's probably not a major diffenence. If you're interested reply
directly to me at jbell@adcoservices.com or call me at 708/429-1660.

Jim Bell
Adco Services, Inc.
Tinley Park, IL  60477