Re: nuclear medicine license

The proposed changes in NRC fees should go into effect  in mid-August (60
days after publication in the Federal Register).  As far as how long it takes
to process an application, our goals in Region I are to issue new
applications or amendments (assuming that the applications are reasonably
complete) within 90 days of receipt and renewals of licenses within 180 days
of receipt.  If you have more specific questions, you can contact the Region
I office at 610/337-5274.

George Pangburn, Region I