Re: Organ calculations from external sources

Dear Justin,

I used MCNP  and BodyBuilder for calculations of organ doses, EDE and ED from
external radiation source. I collected some links about it (including
BodyBuilder) at http://trinity.tamu.edu/~chichkov/nuen676.html. Hope it will be
usefull to you. If you have any questions e-mail me to
chichkov@trinity.tamu.edu.

Best regards

Igor Chichkov