Re: Organ calculations from external sources

ICRP Publication 51, "Data for Use in Protection Against External
Radiation,"
contains tables of organ dose equivalents per unit fluence (Sv cm2) for both
photons and neutrons.

The opinions expresed are strictly mine.
It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com