RE: Concrete Shield Test

The UFSAR for any commercial nuclear power plant has a whole litany of tests
and references for the fabrication of concrete structures.  Most of the
quality checks are in the concrete specifications before the actual pour.
One of the few post-pour checks would be a hardness or compression test
several days after the pour.  The UFSAR may have some reasonable references
for your specific case.

There is much more to the science of concrete and steel reinforcement than
you would expect.

glen
glen.vickers@ucm.com