Employment Opportunity

Hello Radsafers,

We have an opening in our Chicago (suburb) office for an expert in USDOT
regulations. The successful candidate must have extensive experience in
the proper packaging, classification, labeling, marking and manifesting
of radioactive, mixed and hazardous waste shipments. Must also have
experience in permitting, maintenance requirements for trucks and driver
regulations and requirements, and be computer literate. Salary is
commensurate with experience. College grad preferred. Good benefits
including 401k, 11 paid holidays, liberal vacation policy, medical
insurance, etc. This is a steady, full-time position.

Please contact me direct:

Jim Bell
Adco Services, Inc.
e-mail: jbell@adcoservices.com