"Vignettes of Early Radiation Workers"

Dear Radsafers:

After posting my request for help in locating the "Vignettes of Early
Radiation Workers" video tapes, I received a number of e-mail
inquiries indicating others too would be interested in obtaining
copies of some or all of the video tapes.  The following information
is taken from "Our Heritage" on the HPS Web Page.

"PEP Library, University of Cincinnati

                This is primarily a video tape collection. It is
                relatively new having begun as a means for preserving
                both the tapes and handouts developed for the
                Professional Enrichment and Continuing Education
                programs at both annual meetings and topical symposia.
                In addition, it contains a few much earlier video
                tapes such as "Vignettes of Early Radiation Workers"
                and may expand beyond tapes.

                 A mechanism is being readied for renting
                out or otherwise using the collection. It is to be
                operated by "Trefoil" the student branch of the HPS
                in Cincinnati.

                Details can be obtained from Henry B. Spitz, Center
                for Radiological Assessment and Measurement,
                University of Cincinnati, PO Box 210072, Cincinnati,
                OH 45221-0072, phone (513) 556-2003, fax(513)
                556-3390."
Henry's e-mail address is  henry.spitz@uc.edu.

Thank you for your interest and thank Henry and the student branch of
the HPS  at the University of Cincinnati for their efforts.

George Anastas, HPS Board Member and History Committee Liaison

George Anastas, M.P.H., P.E., C.H.P., Director
Environmental Health and Safety and
University Radiation Safety Officer
California State University, Sacramento
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA  95819-6085
Telephone 916/278-6456
Direct 916/278-5447
FAX 916/278-4359
anastas@csus.edu

"Expect the best and accept no less."

"The views expressed herein are those of the
author and do not necessarily reflect the views
of California State University, Sacramento,
California State University, the State of
California or any of its political subdivisions.
This posting is disclaimed."