Employment Opportunity Clarification

Hi Radsafers,

Wow, I am amazed how many HPs are looking to change jobs! Unfortunately,
and maybe it's my fault for not being more specific in my "employment
opportunity" posting last week, we are not looking for a health
physicist at this time. We are looking for an EXPERT in USDOT
regulations. Maybe even a USDOT inspector who wants to get back into the
private sector. Somebody who knows shipping regs of the DOT like the
back of their hand, so to speak. Now I know that many of you HPs are
involved in shipping rad waste, but from what I've seen so far it is
mainly waste shipped from the power industry or national labs. The waste
we handle is mostly from universities, medical centers and private
industry. And it can be a real assortment of "stuff", unlike most waste
from the nuke plants or natl. labs. Sorry if I didn't make myself clear
in my previous attempt. At least I've got quite a few resumes for any HP
positions that may arise in the future.

Jim Bell
Adco Services, Inc.