Kd values for DandD Code

Radsafers,

Does anyone out there have any information on determining site specific Kd
values for use in the DandD code?  I am interested in how the site values
can be determined, if there is an EPA or other method that applies, etc..
Seems to me it would have to be a sample-based process rather than in-situ.
I appreciate any information available.  Please respond via private mail at
the address listed below.

Thanks,

Bob Beinstein
Cabrera Services, Inc.