Re: Joel, Brinkley in No-Nukes Protest (Millstone)

>Hope it was from a handmade row boat.  Hate to think of them being
>on a boat that was built with power tools operating on electricity > from
>the Millstone Plant.
One of our Green Party members (she was previously in our Parliament) has
said that we should move away from nuclear power and switch over to
environmentally beneficial/harmless sources of energy like sun, wind and
electricity...
Nowadays most Swedish electricity companies are trying to prove that their
electricity is "green" - and in particular greener than that of their
competitors. It is a concept here - believe me - and some folks do not want
to here about Bq in wood energy because it is green by definition -
especially the PAH and the other chemical leftovers. We have had 30 fires (=
green energy) in the larger Stockholm area the last few days BTW.

bjorn_cedervall@hotmail.com
Website: http://www.geocities.com/WallStreet/Exchange/8256/
Any opinions expressed above are those of mine and may not necessarily
coincide with those of others.