RE: Joel, Brinkley in No-Nukes Protest (Millstone)

I think that their reply is somewhat different from the opinion that I heard
Dr. Morgan state at the recent New York city STAR convention.  At that
meeting, I he stated, somewhat to the discomfiture of the attending STAR
members, that he had a very high opinion of the professional integrity of
today's Health Physicist.

Were there any other attendees of that meeting that caught the same message
?

...   mine and mine alone  ...

Ron LaVera
Lavera.r@nypa.gov