Re: Late charges for unreturned badges

Dear Sandy,

I would like to draw your attention to include in your radiation control
program also unnecessary exposure to patients.

This is a question of major concern in developing countries where most of
regulatory authorities are resource limited in rwo ways:
a) insufficient staff;
b) staff with insufficient skills in relation to basic protection knowledge
and operational experience;
And for workers and regulatory staff lack of training and even lack of
adequate instructions.

Overexposure to patients is out of good control by  misadministration  or
accidents with tragic consequences as in Zaragosa (Spain) and San Jose
(Costa Rica)

J. J. Rozental
josrozen@netmedia.net.il
Israel