Subject: Cal Range Question
Author:  <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu> at INTERNET
Date:    7/16/99 10:07 AM

Thank you to all who responded to my cal range question.  I will be getting
an ion chamber and electrometer that is certified to a NIST traceble source
to certify our range.

Now, do any vendors out there want to e-mail me some quotes on an
instrument that will do the trick?

Thanks again.

Patrick Muldoon
pmuldoon@mail.arc.nasa.gov