Subject: RE: Nuclear Laundry; Mindset of Anti's

I think that the nuclear industry should take the time to better educate
the public and anti-groups to the REAL consequences to low-level
radiation, but a court of law is not the place for that to happen.  The
courts are based on the adversarial system.  It would be foolish for the
INS to be open and willing to work with the anti-nuclear groups, because
he has nothing to gain and everything to lose.  I would be interested to
learn if the anti-groups brought you on board before or after they took
their issue to the courts.  The anti-groups do have some responsibility
to educate themselves.  If the anti-groups brought you on board after
they took their issue to the courts, it would seem that they are not
particularly interested in being educated on the subject.  If the
anti-groups went to INS with the attitude that they wanted to be
educated, and not antagonistic, they might find a more open and willing
INS.  Once it goes to the courts, INS' only choice is to prepare for
battle.

This is strictly my opinion, and not that of the company for which I
work.

kevin.goldsmith@wepco.com