Computerized Survey Map Program

Hello Radsafers,

I am looking for any information from vendors, power plants, etc. regarding
computerized survey map programs.  If your facility has a computerized
program that was developed on-site or if you use a vendors program please
get in touch with me through private e-mail or phone.  We are looking to
change to a computerized system and would like to find out others'
experiences, as well as which vendors offer systems.

Diana Nissen
Plant Health Physicist
Calvert Cliffs Nuclear Power Plant
Diana.Nissen@BGE.com