P-32 exposure

We have a research investigator who requests to use 40 mCi of P-32 in an
experiment to label cells in culture. Our concern is the exposure that
the individual's hands will receive during the initial dispensing of
P-32 from the stock vial into the cell culture dishes and after the
incubation period (4 hours) their exposure when they have to remove the
40 mCi of P-32 in the tissue culture medium. I have asked the
investigator to give me a time frame of how long it will take the
individual performing the experiment to do these two tasks.  If anyone
has any information on exposure rates from this much P-32, I would
greatly appreciate it. Please respond to my e-mail address listed below.
Thanks,

Ron Larson
USF Asst. Radiation Control Officer
10770 North 46th Street Suite C-200