HTML, MIME & Huge quotes

     Gentle listmembers,

        I too want to join the Whine & geez group.  Please reset your email
     program, Netscape or MS Explorer, et al.  Almost all mailing lists and
     email discussion groups can't handle MIME (an encoding method) or HTML
     (The language used to make web pages).  Just send plain text and your
     message will come through with no problems.
        For the computer challenged there are a couple of web sites with
     very easy to use directions on how to do this for most of the popular
     email programs.

     http://www.rootsweb.com/rootsweb/listowners/html-off.htm or
     http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/1236/nomime.html

        And as a final whimper, may I ask that you give some consideration
     to not quoting everything in a message before you click the reply
     button.  There's a box you can uncheck in most email programs that
     will stop automatic quoting.

     As always, options expressed are mine and are subject to revision at
     the drop of a neutron.

     Jim McEwen,
     a list lurker
     starsekr@aol.com