Re: Revised Course Announcement

Sharyn and the list,
Mike Davidson's message is coming across as gibberish when I am using Netscape
Communicator 4.6. The quote from Mike Davidson below, with the gibberish removed
is ARROGANT to say the least. If he wants his message to be read, it is his
responsibility to put it into a form that can be handled by the most popular
mail programs around. It feel much better that someone whose job revolves around
computers also had problems with the message.
Michael Kay
makay@teleport.com