Re: Revised Course Announcement

I don't think it was appropriate to send the course announcement in that
format either, but the quote you included below is NOT from Mike Davidson.
That message appears every time you receive a MIME message if your mail
reader can't handle it.  I assume it's somehow added at the time a MIME
message is written, since it says "if you are reading this..."

Liz Brackett

At 04:56 PM 7/21/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Sharyn and the list,
>Mike Davidson's message is coming across as gibberish when I am using
Netscape